The mission of Mom’s Haven of Hope’s home is to assist single mothers with a preschooler to achieve economic self-sufficiency through access to affordable housing while the mother is attending higher education or job training skills. They will also receive support services, mentoring, parenting education and life skills training.
- To secure and sustain a residence for single mothers and their children in Anoka County in 2017. The housing unit will be provided for single mothers while they gain education and/or job skills necessary for economic self-sufficiency.
- To educate single mothers regarding available support services.
- To conduct one-on-one mentoring for the enrichment of life skills and spiritual growth.
- To offer parenting education and life skills training.
- To create a safe, stable environment for the children of single mothers.